Inviting clients is easy and managing a couple as a household is even easier. You'll be able to add basic contact information and approximate net worth for downstream tracking and analytics.
White-label Client Experience
Snug is a major value addition for clients of all types and we make it clear that the financial advisor is the hero in process. The Benefits page summarizes the exclusive discounts your've provided, as well as all the perks of membership. Your email and phone contact is just a click away, making connecting with next generation clients a natural extension of family planning.
Share words of wisdom and key family details in under 10 minutes. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Key family members and contact details
- Pets and details about their care and history
- Words of wisdom for the next generation and beyond
- Personal history from military service to education
Organize all of your legal documents for easy access and sharing. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Estate planning documents and key details
- Marriage (and divorce) documents
- Business documents and succession plans
Inventory assets and debts for quick and easy reference. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Bank, investment, and retirement accounts
- Credit card list, location, and details
- Mortgage and HELOC information
- Student, personal, and other loan details
Inventory important personal property, from vehicles to real estate. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Personal Property Memorandum
- Real estate maintenance and history
- Vehicle deeds, titles, and other details
- Jewelry, collectibles, and other heirlooms
Organize all of the insurance policies, coverage details, and more. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Life insurance policies and beneficiaries
- Home and auto policies and coverage
- Health insurance details and history
- Claim history and documentation
History of federal and state tax returns for easy reference. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Details to file final estate tax return
- Federal tax return history
- State tax return history
Digital Asset Planning
Preferences for social media, online photos, and the rest of the digital footprint. Clients will be able to add details including...
- Social media memorialization wishes
- Photos and cloud storage hand-off
- Subscription and membership details
- Digital assets, like crypto or airline miles
Still have questions?
Email us at email@example.com with any questions and we'll be in touch with 1 business day.